MOR Solutions were the winners of the Best Service Provider Award in 2011 and if gave us great profile and meant a lot to us as a team.
Louth County Enterprise Board supports budding entrepreneurs and established businesses. The Board wants to continue this support by recognising risk-takers and rewarding successful business people. The competition is open to all businesses (manufacturing or service) with less than 10 employees. In addition, the 2012 Louth County Enterprise Board nominee for the National Enterprise Awards will be selected from among the entrants.
The PrizesEach category winner will receive:
- €1,000 worth of technology and mentoring support.
- Specially commissioned award.
- Recognition through photographs and articles in local papers.
- Coverage on the Louth County Enterprise Board website and promotional material.
- Opportunity to use award on own company marketing material.
THE OVERALL WINNER WILL BE PRESENTED WITH A CHEQUE FOR €1,500
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS 10TH FEBRUARY 2012
Find out more on http://www.lceb.ie/index.asp